Let us know what you think?
Good event good setup good experience
Great Environment and good crowd!
Awsome event…I cant believe I found my ideal match on the first event itself. Keep it up
Very positive effort
A good service as it gave a chance for people to mingle. However, a couple should be seated on a table so there is more chance for a conversation. 4 people on a table did not give everyone a chance to communicate.
A wonderful concept and very well organized & executed….
Congrats SME … it was wonderfully successful event … everything was well organized … You very well deserve this congrats for your hard work and dedication …
Congratulations on your success … 👍🏻👍🏻🤗
Its a very good initiative, people really need such things, its time to say good bye to the fraud rishta antys, we are already sick of them. Its a different concept in which atleast you have option to decide for oneself. Wish good luck to all the participants there. And hats off to the young team who arranged this outstanding & well organized event. Wish you more success SME.
It was great event exellent work.the team was very nice and energetic .services was very good …a best plateform for looking life partner
A very innovative idea to gather boys and girls with parents in one place. I am sure many people benefited from these events before as I hope it will help many more. You guys are doing a fantastic job. Keep doing the good work
Great event and a good chance to meet people
An excellent platform to communicate with different people and find your better half.. The team is very professional and events are well organised..
A Well Organized Set-Up, Nice Initiative … Good Platform for people to come across, meet n greet, in a healthy family atmosphere.
Hi it was an amazing event.
Had a good experience .it was well organized event.Really apprecaite the efforts of the team.
That was Great event , its my first time to attend the event like that, appreciated to organizers , Good efforts, just want to mention few things to make it more better as per my opinion if the session time is little more and privacy need to improve(ideas) ,and need to design the interviewer patterns by digital remarks individually,place for meeting privacy wise not secure because with some people we dont want to share our personal information but they are next to u and they are hearing every thing , grouping of age are very important,rest every thing was fine , thank you so much for inviting me such a nice social event,i wish to attend next time again if i am failed to get my partner in this event.thanks
Good experience to be a part of the wonderful event, i w’d really appreciate SME, for organising such event for a great cause. Keep it up…
It was great..and well organised..Excellent
The event was very well organized and the method of interaction with prospects was good too – over all a very well planned event and alot of hard work by the SME team. Congrats to the team for a successful event very well done.
Good event and well managed as well.
It was a good experience, the team was very energetic and cooperative too. Keep it up ! such an organized/good platform for all those who r seriously looking for life partner. Very positive. Well done
Really nice event….
Good arrangement, nice people overall, polite and courteous management and a lot of turn out. Food arrangement could have been better on the 8th Feb event as it was a Pakistani event.
It was really good event…
Aslamo Alikum Wa Rahmatullah Wabarakatuhu,
I would like to thank you for organizing such a great event, Really appreciate the efforts of your whole team, which I personally underestimated before attending the event.
I would like to rate 9/10 stars.
I hope to have a positive response to end my search.
I wish all of you the best of luck; for this noble cause.
Jazak Allah Kher.
A Well Organized Set-Up, Nice Initiative … Good Platform for people to come across, meet greet people in a healthy family atmosphere
It was very nice event
That was really Amazing event, many many congregations for the very successful event.
Wish you best of luck all better luck.
Great team z
Highly recommend for all who are tiered of the marriage consultants and others. Join SME once you’ll know how do they manage.
Thank you SME team for an amazing effort.
Great event. Very good crowd. Very well managed. Keep up the good work.
SME event team congrats.It was beyond the expectations.well organized and had a good time.its really a helpfull for serious people to find their soulmate in busy schedule.we can meet uncountable matches in short time.again thnx and congrats to miss Amna and her team.
The event was beyond the expectations.well organized and had a good time.its really a helpfull for serious people to find their soulmate in busy schedule.we can meet uncountable matches in short time. Thanks and congerates to miss Amna and her team.
Good experience to meet candidates and will definitely recommend onwards
Really nice event. Great to meet people from Pakistan and introduce to each too for potential match purpose. Good environment and crowd. Keep it up!
Amazing event setup. Good opportunity to meet people
The concept behind the event is very good. Innovative way to help people find a match in 3 hours. But off-course finding a match depends on ones luck.
It was good event and good management. They did not wasted time on other things just good utilisation of effort. I m hopefully my objective also will be achieved.
An event cannot be successful without people who devote their time and resources just to make sure everything is perfect.It was quite apparent we all had a great time.Good platform to meet and mingle with different people in short time..good setup and wonderful experience.
CONGRATULATIONS to Amna and SME Team for organizing the wonderful event on 30 Aug 2019.
* Very relaxed and comfortable environment.
* Excellent platform for aspiring young candidates to have direct interaction and chose like minded life partner ( or at least make good new friends ).
* Good opportunity for parents to know other parents / families and enhance their social circle.
* Overall, very good service to our society at large.
OBSERVATIONS (with sincere hope for improvement in future).
1) The main program of the event started at 7:45 pm (i e. 45 mins late). As a result, there was not enough time for each candidate to talk directly to ALL the 34 candidates.
2) My daughter was moved to 8 tables only (i.e. direct interaction with 13 male candidates).
Out of these 8, she was moved to 3 tables which were for higher age group male candidates (table #15, 16, 17).
It means that she lost opportunity to directly talk to 6 male candidates of her preferred age group.
Thanks & regards
Thanks for your feedback, I am extremely sorry that your daughter missed to interact with the candidates of her age. This is the reason we always request everyone to be on time at the event as even if you are 15 minutes late, it disturbs the whole program. I believe you were on time, but to compensate due to our limited time frame, we had to finish the rounds as quickly as possible.
I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience you faced. That’s why we have now online portal too where you can interact with all those candidates directly whom you missed talking at the event.
this event is a great concept. the venue for the event on 30/08/2019 was much better than the previous and the ambiance was great as well; few suggestions to improve the event in the future
1) the seating arrangement at the 2nd dubai event is preferable as each candidate get a change to have a conversation with the other. the table setting for the event on 30/08/2019 with 4 candidates at each table isn’t preferred. Its better to have one-on-one conversation rather than 4 candidates at the same table
2) i met some candidates who were divorces, 40+ age bracket or not the education level I was looking to meet; as this isn’t my preference, it was a waste of time for me having to meet these candidates and a waste of time for them too. I would suggest individual match making by the organizers before the event starts. What i mean is for example the organizer reviews my profile and only makes me meet the candidates who match my profile and preferences. I know this would be way too much work and would be very time consuming but I feel it will bring better results. again I don’t know how this can be achieved with the buzzer format the event has maybe each member can have a list of the badge number they can meet, which table they will move to and what order they meet their match in (but again I know this would be too much work and not sure how the scheduling would work I guess organizers can work together to figure this out) – The key is to match candidates (example: A girl in her 20’s should be meeting candidates in their 40’s and vise-versa)
3) In case someone is shy and finds nothing to speak about with other candidates, maybe there can be some flash cards on each table with questions candidates can ask each other to break the ice and get the conversation started.
The above are just ideas to improve the event. As stated before, this is a great initiative and with a few improvements, it can inShaAllah result in many success stories.
Best of luck to the team for future events (: